Thursday, April 10, 2008

I finally did it!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally create this blog. I have some dear friends (Christy and Jenni) who showed me his wonderful site ages ago. Today I had some time on my hands (while Chris was feeding Keegan cereal) so I decided to look up Taryn's (Jenni's daughter)blog to see if there were any new pictures of the family. There were tons. I noticed that Kristen Hewitt stated a blog now that Olivia is here and I got to see how big Caleb (Christy's son) is getting. I decided to take the plunge and make one for Keegan to communicate to family and friends and keep you updated on all the wonderful and exciting things he is up to. I hope you all are doing great. I hope to get this thing up and going this weekend! God bless you all!
Erin

1 comments:

aconklin said...

Wow, Erin! This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!