Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Hello all! I can't believe my little one is getting so big. We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past Sunday. Keegan really enjoyed playing with the hay. Daddy had a difficult time getting him to look at the camera. We got some really cute pictures though. Keegan is starting to pull up everywhere. Tonight, I was working on the computer downstairs and he proceeded to climb up the couch to get me. His Daddy was so proud. He sure is a dare devil. All I could say was, CHRIS watch him! Don't let him fall. Chris was like - he is fine - LOOK at what he did! I am so proud. He is so amazing and we are so thankful to God for such a wonderful gift. We hope you are all doing great. Take care and we will have some pictures of Halloween soon! We are going to put him in a skeleton outfit - we are not going all out though. Did not think he would tolerate a made up outfit nor did I want to spend $50 for an outfit he would have on for 30 minutes. Take care and God bless,
The Stinson's

0 comments: