Thursday, July 16, 2009

Keegan loves to play RockBand!
"CHEESE"

Handsome dude!


3 Amigos (Caleb, Cayden & Keegan)
Sorry it has been a while since I have posted pictures. Unfortunately, some of these are older but too cute and I needed to post them. We are doing well. I am 22 weeks pregnant....we are so excited to be expecting Baby #2 in November. We are going to wait to find out what we are having....so much fun that way. We just got back from Houston for LaTissha's wedding (Chris' sister). It was beautiful. We had a great time. Summer is moving along and it is almost August. Wow! Time is flying. I can announce that my older and younger sister's are pregnant too....my older sister is 16 weeks and my younger sister is just newly pregnant - about 5 weeks. My parents are going to grow from 2 grandchildren to 5 in a matter of 4 months. What fun! We hope everybody is doing well and that God continues to bless you all!





0 comments: