Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer is finally here! We can't believe it. Mommy is out of school - she is going to do some contract work as a Recreation Therapist and work about 10-15 hours a week. Papi (and Nana - now that she is out of school too) will watch me when Mommy is working. Mommy is doing this so she can spend more time with me. It is great. I just got back from Dallas with my Mommy and Daddy. My Daddy had something with his work - it was fun. We swam at the pool and I got to see my Auntie Kirsten, Uncle Scott, and my cousin Landen. My Auntie Kirsten is going to have another baby in December. We are really excited. We hope you all are doing great. I am going to be 7 months in about 4 days. My Mommy and Daddy say that I am just doing great. I am a very happy baby now (better than the first couple months where I was fussy britches).

I hope you all continue to have a great summer. Be safe and stay cool! May God continue to bless you all!

I love you all
Keegan

0 comments: